Northeast Territory Managers
- Sara Christ
- Western NY
- Sara is a life-long member of the western NY agricultural community and has a background in garden-center sales, owner-operator of a farm market retail business, and was territory account manager for a commercial vegetable seed distributor. She brings valuable experience in vegetable crop production, produce marketing, retail sales and customer service. Sara and her family reside in Brockport, NY.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (585) 794-8937
- Tom Dauria
- NJ, VA, PA
- Tom is a dedicated professional in the greenhouse, flower and commercial vegetable seed industries with over 35 years’ experience. Tom’s main areas of expertise are broccoli, squash, corn, pepper, greens, fresh-cut sunflowers and more. Tom has significant marketplace knowledge of the southern New Jersey and northern Virginia production regions. Tom resides in Central New Jersey.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (908) 489-4896
- Jason Detzel
- Eastern NY, VT, ME, RI, CT, MA, NH
- Jason earned Bachelor of Science degrees in Biology and Psychology from the University of Massachusetts and a Master’s degree in Business from the University of the People. A native of Massachusetts, Jason is an active member of the Hudson Valley NY agricultural community and brings a diverse skill set to the Stokes Seeds sales team. With experience in livestock, forages, vegetable crops, and as a former senior Cornell Cooperative Extension educator, he is well prepared to work with growers to find profitable solutions to their crop production challenges. Jason and his family reside in Hudson, NY.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (845) 707-5631
- Joe Esposito
- Northern Product Development Manager
- As northern product development manager Joe is tasked with identifying new products to meet the diverse needs of producers across many geographic regions. Joe is from south New Jersey where he was farm manager for several years responsible for leading all aspects of the commercial vegetable and fruit production operation. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Commercial Crop Production and Marketing from Delaware Valley University and brings extensive experience in tomato, squash and sweet corn production. Joe resides in Sicklerville, NJ.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (856) 649-5347
- Bryan Hannigan
- NJ, MD, DE
- Bryan is a graduate of Rutgers University, with a degree in Agricultural Science. He has been selling vegetable seed directly to farmers for over 40 years. Bryan sells almost every species as he supports both wholesale growers, and roadside market growers in one of the most densely populated areas of the country. His specialty areas include sweet corn, peppers, winter and summer squash and many herbs. He resides with his wife in southern New Jersey.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (609) 440-3685
- John D. Hoffman
- OH, IN, IL, MO
- John is a graduate of The University of Pittsburgh, holding a BA in Economics. He has over 20 years of sales experience, with the last 10 being in the vegetable seed industry. He has experience growing sweet corn, peppers, and tomatoes, with his primary expertise in pumpkins and fall ornamentals. John's prior management and consulting experience drive his desire to improve his customers' bottom line. John and his wife reside in north central Ohio.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (419) 388-6731
- Tom Jacobs
- MI, OH, IN
- Tom is a graduate of the University of Nebraska, earning a BS in Agri-business. He has over 30 years of sales experience in agronomy, irrigation, and fresh market products. Tom is well versed in cucumbers, pumpkins, and pepper production, with a primary expertise in sweet corn. Tom and his wife reside in west Michigan and have 5 children.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (616) 307-4322
- Frank Kern
- Eastern PA, NJ
- Frank earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Widener University and is a certified custom applicator. An active participant in the NJ agricultural community, he is a member of the NJ Vegetable Growers Association and NJ Food Processors Association. Frank brings a wide skill set to the Stokes Seeds team with experience in chemistry sales, fertilizer, and vegetable crop production. He resides in Woodstown, NJ.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (856) 812-7135
- Grayson Lambert
- VA, WV, MD
- Grayson brings a unique skill set to the Stokes Seeds team. He is a certified nutrient management planner with experience in fertilizer, soils, crop production and seed sales. Grayson earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Soil and Crop Sciences from Virginia Tech University. A native of Virginia, he is an active member of the agricultural community and brings an enthusiasm for serving growers, equipping him well to serve commercial vegetable seed producers in the region. Grayson resides in Mechanicsville, VA.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (804) 650-0847
- Tom Pagels
- NJ, MD, DE, PA
- Tom is a veteran of the commercial vegetable seed industry with over 40years experience. He specializes in watermelon, peppers, corn, greens and more. Tom is a graduate of Clemson University with a BS and MS in horticulture. Tom has an extensive background in agriculture / horticulture and is particularly well-versed in the southern New Jersey and Delmarva marketplaces. Tom and his wife reside in southern New Jersey.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (609) 247-7140
Southeast Territory Managers
- Gabriel Strickland
- Southeast Product Development Manager
- Gabriel earned a bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Education and Communication from The University of Florida and has experience in commercial vegetable and sugar cane production and research.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (863) 885-4304
- Anna Young
- NC, SC, TN, KY
- A native of North Carolina, Anna earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriscience from North Carolina State University. She was a public relations representative for the North Carolina Watermelon Growers Association and former North Carolina Watermelon Queen. Anna brings a strong agricultural background to the Stokes Seeds team with experience in crop production and retail sales.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (910) 885-4087
Please Contact Customer Service at (800) 263-7233