- Tim Clark
- WI, MN, IA, NE, SD, ND
- Tim is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, earning a BS in Ag Economics and Ag Journalism. He has over 12 years of sales and crop advising experience. Tim has a deep passion and consultative approach for fresh market produce with a specific interest in sweet corn, green beans, cabbage, onions, carrots and pumpkins. Tim along with his wife and 3 sons reside on a small farm in East-Central Wisconsin.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (608) 609-5884
- Tom Dauria
- NJ, VA, PA
- Tom is a dedicated professional in the greenhouse, flower and commercial vegetable seed industries with over 35 years’ experience. Tom’s main areas of expertise are broccoli, squash, corn, pepper, greens, fresh-cut sunflowers and more. Tom has significant marketplace knowledge of the southern New Jersey and northern Virginia production regions. Tom resides in Central New Jersey.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (908) 489-4896
- Randy Demay
- Randy graduated from Cornell University with a B.S. in Plant Science and has over 40 years of experience in the seed business. Randy works primarily with the New York grower-shippers and onion producers. Bean, squash, cucumber, sweet corn, cabbage, and onion are Randy’s primary area of expertise. Randy lives with his wife in Western New York.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (585) 747-3379
- Karen Grybko
- ME, VT, NH, RI, MA
- Karen is a graduate of UMass Amherst, earning a BS in Plant Pathology. She has been working with vegetable growers for over 35 years. Karen and her husband live on a small farm in southern New Hampshire where they raise sheep and enjoy working in their large vegetable garden.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (603) 654-5362
- Bryan Hannigan
- NJ, MD, DE
- Bryan is a graduate of Rutgers University, with a degree in Agricultural Science. He has been selling vegetable seed directly to farmers for over 40 years. Bryan sells almost every species as he supports both wholesale growers, and roadside market growers in one of the most densely populated areas of the country. His specialty areas include sweet corn, peppers, winter and summer squash and many herbs. He resides with his wife in southern New Jersey
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (609) 440-3685
- John D. Hoffman
- OH, IN, IL, MO
- John is a graduate of The University of Pittsburgh, holding a BA in Economics. He has over 20 years of sales experience, with the last 10 being in the vegetable seed industry. He has experience growing sweet corn, peppers, and tomatoes, with his primary expertise in pumpkins and fall ornamentals. John's prior management and consulting experience drive his desire to improve his customers' bottom line. John and his wife reside in north central Ohio.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (419) 388-6731
- Tom Jacobs
- MI, OH, IN
- Tom is a graduate of the University of Nebraska, earning a BS in Agri-business. He has over 30 years of sales experience in agronomy, irrigation, and fresh market products. Tom is well versed in cucumbers, pumpkins, and pepper production, with a primary expertise in sweet corn. Tom and his wife reside in west Michigan and have 5 children.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (616) 307-4322
- Dominick Levari
- Dominick works closely with Stokes Seeds Territory Managers as well as vendors in testing and selecting new products best-suited for each region. Additionally, he services producers with product and sales recommendations to meet their crop and profit goals. Dominick earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from The College of New Jersey. Residing in Vineland, New Jersey, Dominick is an active and passionate member of the southern New Jersey agricultural community.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (856) 777-0817
- Blake Myers
- NY, PA, MA, CT
- Blake has nearly 40 years of experience in the vegetable seed industry. He specializes in sweet corn, pumpkin, squash and other crops. He excels at evaluating new varieties, gathering trial data, and making profitable recommendations to producers. Blake is a graduate of Purdue University and resides in Western New York with his wife.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (585) 303-3252
- Tom Pagels
- NJ, MD, DE, PA
- Tom is a veteran of the commercial vegetable seed industry with over 40years experience. He specializes in watermelon, peppers, corn, greens and more. Tom is a graduate of Clemson University with a BS and MS in horticulture. Tom has an extensive background in agriculture / horticulture and is particularly well-versed in the southern New Jersey and Delmarva marketplaces. Tom and his wife reside in southern New Jersey.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (609) 247-7140
- James Young
- MI, OH, IN
- James is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a BA in Agricultural Education and Horticulture. He has worked in the Agriculture industry since he was 15 years old. His primary expertise is in root crops, sweet corn, tomatoes, peppers and summer squash. He enjoys trialing new products and sharing this information with growers to help them increase their bottom line. James lives in west Michigan with his wife and 3 children.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (616) 250-0329
- Wayne Cline
- Wayne has over seven years of experience in the vegetable seed industry. Prior to joining the seed industry, Wayne developed his vegetable industry knowledge working for several years for one of the largest tomato and pepper producers on the Florida west coast. His strengths also include his understanding of the Florida sweet corn market. Wayne and his wife along with their daughter reside in southwest Florida.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (813) 365-5192
- Dan Grissom
- Dan Grissom is the Stokes Seeds Product Development Specialist for the Southeastern U.S. Dan has been working in the seed industry for nearly four decades and has serviced Florida growers since 2001. He began his career with the USDA-ARS in Madison, Wisconsin shortly after graduating from the University of Wisconsin with degrees in Agronomy and Soil Science. He has extensive knowledge of several vegetable species. Dan resides in central Florida.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (813) 624-2704
- Matt Howell
- Matt is a Georgia native. He has an Agriculture Engineering Degree from Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College and an Agriculture Science and Agriculture Education Degree from Fort Valley State University. Matt taught High School Agriculture for 16 years before joining the Stokes Team. He has extensive experience with greenhouse vegetables, plants, and operations. His market focus is in sweet corn, watermelon, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (229) 921-6537
- Phil Ramsey
- VA, WV, TN, KY, NC, SC
- Phil began his career in commercial vegetables by growing and selling produce to pay his way through college. He earned his master's degree from the University of Tennessee in commercial vegetable production, plant and soil science. Phil also has experience as a research technician for the University of Tennessee, as well as a regional vegetable production specialist with the Agricultural Extension Service in Arkansas and Virginia. Phil and his wife reside in Blacksburg, Virginia.
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (276) 701-0991
- Jason Weaver
- Jason is a native Georgian with extensive agricultural experience including livestock, poultry and the vegetable seed business. He has a degree from Brewton-Parker College and Fort Valley State University and has worked on farms almost all of his life. Starting out in product development, Jason conducted many trials every year to determine what vegetable varieties are best adapted to Southern growing conditions. His main area of expertise is in beans, sweet corn, and peppers.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (229) 364-2515
Please Contact Customer Service at (800) 263-7233